Sunday, August 12, 2012

A New Beginning

I decided to start blogging again because I really missed putting my random thoughts down. I also find it's a good way to document the fun things going on in our life. It's so easy to get caught up in the craziness of having a family and forget some of the good times and silly things that have gone on. Like they say....it's all the small things in life. (But then those same philosophical people say "Don't sweat the small stuff")..go figure. However, my life no longer revolves around running! Shocking right? After having two parasites children in less than 2 years, I am putting most of my time elsewhere like sleeping! No wait....a woman can dream right? So I decided to create a new blog entirely and this is it! The S'Moores!

Last night we got a babysitter, which marks a huge event in our life! This was the first time we've left the kids (plural) with someone for more than an hour! I told the bride that we were looking forward to her wedding more than she was for that single reason. As much as I love spending time with my kiddos, it is very refreshing to break free get out and enjoy ourselves with other adults! The wedding was fabulous, and everyone had a great time. The kids had fun torturing spending time with someone else besides us, and Carson even woke up asking if his babysitter was still here.

In other big news, Carson is doing AWESOME with potty training. I think by the end of this week, he will be completely potty trained. He never has #1 accidents, but occasionally has a #2 accident. I have the next week off and have devoted the entire week as "OPERATION POTTY TRAIN"! Who does that? Takes a week off of work to sit at home and potty train? Ahhh...the glamorous life of a working mom. Be Jealous!


p.s. I will be completely re-designing this blog soon. I just needed something to get up and running. And yes...there will be an awesome picture of a s'more on it. Oooey Gooey marshmellowy goodness and all :) Psssh..and dont forget the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment